The Law Offices of Michael M. Mulder represents clients in individual matters as well as class actions and multiplaintiff lawsuits. We have a nationwide reputation for getting results, and the resources and advocacy skills needed to handle any complex litigation case.
Our law firm focuses its practice on these types of cases:
- Class action and multiplaintiff litigation — The firm has built its reputation as a leader in handling complex class actions and multiplaintiff lawsuits.
- Employment discrimination — We represent individuals and classes of employees nationwide who have experienced discrimination based on their sex, race, age, national origin, religion or disability.
- Wage and hour violations — The Law Offices of Michael M. Mulder represents groups of employees for unpaid overtime and other claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state laws.
- False Claims Act and whistleblower actions — Our lawyers handle qui tam actions arising under the federal False Claims Act, which provides a private right of action against companies that defraud the government.
- Employment contracts — On behalf of executives and professionals, we negotiate employment contracts, transition arrangements and severance agreements; we also litigate disputes regarding these contracts.
- Pension rights and employee benefits — We handle all types of pension and employee benefits claims arising under ERISA and state law.
- Oil and gas royalties and environmental torts — The firm has successfully litigated clients in class actions for recovery of unpaid oil and gas royalties and compensation for environmental torts.
The firm welcomes opportunities to build co-counsel relationships with other attorneys who seek a partnership with class-action experts. We have a record of success in bringing large, complex cases to a successful conclusion.
Contact An Experienced Civil Litigation Attorney
Please contact us to discuss your legal matter in the Chicago, Illinois, area.